Ben Wade

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Ben Wade

Postby Ecky » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 am

I noticed a few stats about Ben Wade as I was putting the stats into the database this week.

:arrow: He has played 31 consecutive Reserves games since he made his debut in Round 1, 2005
:arrow: He is the only player to play each of the 31 Reserves games in that period. (Next highest is Alex Button with 27 games)
:arrow: On Saturday, he had his most kicks for Glenelg (11, previous record 9), his most marks for Glenelg (8, previous record 6), and his most possessions for Glenelg (18, previous record 16)
:arrow: He is yet to kick a goal

PS I also thought that naming a thread "Ben Wade" may be just what is needed to entice the great TigerBoss back to the website. :)
John Olsen June 2012 wrote:"Reserves teams in the SANFL for the two AFL clubs is not negotiable.
We will not compromise the SANFL competition (with AFL reserves teams)."
Ecky

Postby John_Fidge » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:29 pm

He has struggled a little this year but last round he was great.
John_Fidge

Postby Mrs Maxy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:59 am

Has had a haircut and a shave - looks very nice now.

Should make a difference on the field to. :D

14/6/06
I said makes him look hot my dear darling Maxyoz (love ya babe), who should post under his own name :wink:
love and kisses
Mrs Maxy
Mrs Maxy

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades