"Premiers challenge"

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

"Premiers challenge"

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:10 pm

Just a quick note to remind you all that Glenelg Zone is being represented by Brighton Primary this year.

On behalf of the Glenelg Football Club I would like to wish them well. I hope they have a good game and are fortunate enough to win.

I ask that you encourage your football community to come down to the game on Saturday morning @11.00 to give some support to the Brighton Primary school boys.

I’m sure they would appreciate your support.

Game is being played at the Brighton High school oval on King George Ave. (Glenelg Primary’s home ground)

ALSO

The combined Glenelg Zone Primary school teams play two matches THIS Friday (3rd August) night at Marion FC, Sturt Rd.

4/5 team plays at 7pm, and the 6/7 team plays @ 8pm.

They are playing representatives from the LPR zone. If you are bored of watching the Western Bulldogs get pantsed by St Kilda, come down and have a look and look at some of the future stars (many of whom are sons of ex stars) of the GFC.
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades