U 18's Maccas cup

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

U 18's Maccas cup

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:45 pm

http://guardian-messenger.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/monday-under-18-wrap-up/

TIGERS GET IT DONE EARLY

A SEVEN-goal to one first quarter helped Glenelg home by 42 points against the Panthers.

South was competitive after the first break but couldn’t bridge the gap, eventually losing 16.9 (105) to 10.3 (63).

``We probably got ahead of ourselves a bit and they had a couple of good players that kept us on our toes,’’ Glenelg coach Ian Cox said.

Sacred Heart College footballer Matthew Fox, who was named on the interchange, got his chance to start and played an inspired game.

``He got his chance and took it with both hands,’’ Cox said.

``I was happy with his performance.’’

Full-forward Joshua Trembath was consistent all day, kicking seven goals, after being dropped from the reserves a few weeks ago.

He shares top spot on the under 18 goal-kicking ladder with team-mate Cameron Hitchcock (both 34 goals).

Chris Bradwell was best for the Panthers.
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Re: U 18's Maccas cup

Postby Maxyoz » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Easy Tiger! wrote:http://guardian-messenger.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/monday-under-18-wrap-up/

Full-forward Joshua Trembath was consistent all day, kicking seven goals, after being dropped from the reserves a few weeks ago.

I'm happy to be corrected, but I think T-Bar was dropped from the Ressies in about Round 2 - actually, I think he got injured.
Maxyoz

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades