Reserves v North

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Reserves v North

Postby Tiger Couple » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 am

Was a good gutsy 5 goal win. We had a lot of changes and some young blokes come in and they stood up very well. From last game we had Button, Trembath (both league), Bradley and Snook (injured) OUT and that is just off the top of my head.

Bennett in the ruck look like he will be a player. Stood up and kept on competing against O'Hara and did the bulk of our ruck work. Young Venning looks a likely type and Clayfield was reasonably solid down back.

I also though I would mention having bagged the League umpires that I thought it was one of the best Umpired games of Reserves football I have seen.
Tiger Couple

Re: Reserves v North

Postby Wood.N.Spoon » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:01 am

Cale Urwin played his first game for the year

James Hinge (cousin of) made his debut, with ALL his family in toe. Did well, great kick
Wood.N.Spoon

Postby Mods » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Wood.N.Spoon wrote:Cale Urwin played his first game for the year

James Hinge (cousin of) made his debut, with ALL his family in toe. Did well, great kick

Last edited by Mods on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ladies and gentlemen there are many good players in football and there are some greats and then there is a rare number who are champions. Tonight you get to see one of those champions – Peter Carey." Michael Sexton, Remembering the Horse, Footy Almanac
Mods
2024 "Carey" Sponsor

Postby Big Tiger » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

I'll ask again, anyone know what has happened to the ACT? recruit Dickinson? Solidly built defender according to Applegrath?
Big Tiger

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Big Tiger wrote:I'll ask again, anyone know what has happened to the ACT? recruit Dickinson? Solidly built defender according to Applegrath?

I heard third hand that he didn't quite make the grade, and has left the club.
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Postby Big Tiger » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Thanks ET.
Big Tiger

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades