Out the back door

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Out the back door

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 am

Mayz and Ecky, with the better u18's being pushed up to the Reserves now, obviously a few of the reserves players haven't been selected and must be having a run around local clubs

(I noticed the gun Port Magpies recruit Nani Thomas played for Marion last weekend)

I know Nick Pekin is injured, and Sverdloff has quit the club to play @ GAZA , and Fosdike is with SHOC

Who are the other players that aren't being selected at the minute that have played during the year?

Noonan is one I can think of
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Re: Out the back door

Postby Mods » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:36 am

Sam Venning not playing this week.

Josh Teakle has been playing as an overage U/18 recently.
"Ladies and gentlemen there are many good players in football and there are some greats and then there is a rare number who are champions. Tonight you get to see one of those champions – Peter Carey." Michael Sexton, Remembering the Horse, Footy Almanac
Mods
2024 "Carey" Sponsor

Re: Out the back door

Postby 85 Was A Good Year » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 am

am Bays wrote:Sam Venning not playing this week.

Sam is named Emergency nearly every week, but has only played for Brighton twice.
Eye of the Tiger, Heart of the Bay
85 Was A Good Year

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades