Round 1

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Re: Round 1

Postby BringBackChiggy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Richo Richo man.

Been dying to say that havent you Dirko, you closet Richmond fan.
BringBackChiggy

Postby Dirko » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 pm

BringBackChiggy wrote:
Richo Richo man.

Been dying to say that havent you Dirko, you closet Richmond fan.

I love Richmond....I love Bitches in general :)
Stand by your man!
Dirko

Postby 24laceup » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 pm

85 Was A Good Year wrote:Just thinking outside the square here, but if the Todd G experiment in defence is going tried again, TBar up forward has to be worth considering.
Nick Cane would also be a name in neon lights and Richard O'Grady certainly also deserves another chance.

All these guys can't fit in, but it's great to ensure pressure is being applied and there are no walk up starts, yet they know they are in the mix so have to keep performing at top level.

Anyone else notice the "special attention" dished out to Matt Snook yesterday?
Glad the umps were onto it. But maybe that's why he keeps such a good head of hair...to assist in protecting his skull :evil:

I'm not casting any doubt onto the snooks, but, more hair means more head movement thus the umps will be seeing anything untoward, but in saying that, matty does wear no. 24 so all the more power to him 8)
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
24laceup

Previous

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades