Reserves Team Bond

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Reserves Team Bond

Postby Tiger Tough » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:44 am

Special mention was made last night at the club of the unique bond that our reserves have and it was easy to see just by being there and seeing them together. I honestly believe that if we keep these guys together, along with securing a few special recruits(quality over quantity!) , that success will be ours very soon. Allison was the oldest and he's in his mid 20s from memory. Weed out the league guys earning alot but giving little, make the right choice as coach and we are on the way. Heads up guys, we are proud of you.
Tiger Tough

Postby Tiger Tough » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:46 am

Well done to Burgess on his speech last night. Easy to see the guys mean alot to him.
Tiger Tough

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:58 am

Yes, TT, agreed and well said. I was glad I stayed back @ the club last night, was a great night considering circumstances.

Burge spoke for over an hour, big effort!
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:53 pm

Yep I had a chat with a few ressie players after back at the club, it seems they have utter amount of respect for each other and Burge, and want to do well for the club. Good try this year boys keep it up and reap the spoils of victory next year.

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades