Reserves Round 1A v Woeful Adelaide

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Re: Reserves Round 1A v Woeful Adelaide

Postby BringBackChiggy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 am

We have JB kicking goals, TB running through banners, whats next?
BringBackChiggy

Postby MatteeG » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:57 am

BringBackChiggy wrote:We have JB kicking goals, TB running through banners, whats next?

MG chugging beers....
"Man, I ain't got time for pain. The only pain I've got time for, is the pain I put on fools who don't realise what time it is."
MatteeG

Postby Tiger Couple » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:43 am

gringo wrote:These boys can't win , they cop shit all last year , then when they win it's the worst game you have ever seen . not sure how you please some of you bozos , and tiger couple for someone who probably did not rack up 20 games for Mitchell park put your hand up to coach you seem to know everything!

Gringo have a read of my paragraph again, maybe I could have been clearer but I was talking about West being woeful and my one negative for us was our goal kicking.
This was up there with the most woeful displays of football I have seen. West would have had the ball in their half for maybe 20% of the game. We did as we pleased for the entire night. If you had to pick one bad thing our kicking for goal was poor as a lot of the points were kicked we're very kickable shots at goal.

I have never played footy as I played another sport at a high level and also Umpired another sport at State League Level. I have watched a lot of footy and always (when possibly) rock up early to watch the Reserves including going and watching the Reserves Finals.

It's good to see you are a passionate Glenelg Fan like I am which is what the club needs.
Tiger Couple

Postby Rushby Hinds » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:59 am

Mods wrote:
Easy Tiger! wrote:Goal Kickers: T. Lockwood 4, J. Plenty 3, J. Scharenberg 2, S. McCABE 2, J. McCREERY 2, J. Strange , B. Sadedin , R. Hosking , O. Carthy , J. Bayliss

:shock: :shock:

gone back in time...

Jake Bayliss - cousin
"I can't explain what the club means to me. but everytime i drive passed Glenelg Oval and i do it nearly everyday, i feel something special... to say i love it is an understatement" - Graham Cornes - Tigers of Old DVD
Rushby Hinds

Previous

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades