Reserves Rd 1 vs SAFC

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Reserves Rd 1 vs SAFC

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:59 pm

Good signs

Glenelg 13.15.93
SAFC 8.10.58

Goal Kickers

I Milera (5)
T Feely (2)
L Hosie (2)
S Davis
B Jordan
T Sullivan
N Vea Vea

Stats :
http://sanfl.com.au/Reserves-stats/?mat ... 2018-10453
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Re: Reserves Rd 1 vs SAFC

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:30 pm

from the members email

RELL'S WRAP UP / GLENELG V SOUTH ADELAIDE
Glenelg 13.15.93
South 8.10.58
Goals: I Milera (5), T Feely (2), L Hosie (2), S Davis, T Sullivan, B Jordan, N Vea Vea
Best: N Vea Vea, A Martini, I Milera, L Hosie, D Wanganeen, B Close
Our Reserves side had the privilege of being the opening match for season 2018. As a playing group we wanted to start the season off well and make sure it was an even contribution across the ground. Team defence was a focus. It was obvious from the first bounce the players were keen to show they understood the brief with the pressure around the ball being a feature. Our ball use improved as we settled into the game and this was evident with our ability to find targets and transition the ball on our terms. The 9 goal last half was reflective of the team effort across the ground and in particular the third quarter where we were dominant in all key areas. We now prepare for Round 2 where we will play Port Adelaide at home with several players putting their hands up to be considered for elevation to League.
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades