Reserves vs Centrals

PLEASE REGISTER AND LOG IN to enable access to the other forums. Topics all about the Glenelg Tigers in the SANFL, match reports, photos, team selection, news and views. The Tigers play Australian Rules Football in the South Australian National Football League.

Reserves vs Centrals

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Fri May 04, 2007 11:40 am

team in paper

Guilhaus, Lewis, Horan, Plant, Tutt, Fosdike, Sugars, Bell, Graham, Lally, Pumpa, Thomas, Holmes, Obst, Bradley, Longman, C.Kane, Wallent, Kellock, McGregor
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Sat May 05, 2007 11:22 pm

Didn't see any of the game, but I believe the magoos lost by 4 points, but had more scoring shots.

No idea who played well, but were Lally, Horan and Duldig the only three players in the team who have ever played league?

Duldig kicked 2 goals in the last 1/4, dunno what else.
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Postby Mods » Sat May 05, 2007 11:25 pm

Borat wrote:Didn't see any of the game, but I believe the magoos lost by 4 points, but had more scoring shots.

No idea who played well, but were Lally, Horan and Duldig the only three players in the team who have ever played league?

thanks for that incisive report Michangelo....
"Ladies and gentlemen there are many good players in football and there are some greats and then there is a rare number who are champions. Tonight you get to see one of those champions – Peter Carey." Michael Sexton, Remembering the Horse, Footy Almanac
Mods
2024 "Carey" Sponsor

Postby Speedy Tigers! » Sat May 05, 2007 11:41 pm

1980 Tassie Medalist wrote:
Borat wrote:Didn't see any of the game, but I believe the magoos lost by 4 points, but had more scoring shots.

thanks for that incisive report Michangelo....

:lol:

Did it show that I didn't see any of the game, I didn't see the scores, and all i know is that Steve's mate Shane's mate told me that they lost. And Duldig kicked 2 goals in the last quarter.

Oh, and Pumpa took an absolute hanger and kicked a good goal. According to Pumpa.
#FOREVERGOLD
Speedy Tigers!
2024 "Cornes" Sponsor

Postby MAY-Z » Sun May 06, 2007 12:51 am

unfortunately for pumpa he dint do much else, our 3rd qtr was what let us down kicking 2.5

rob plant was very good playing across half forward graham and horan had a stack of it.

well done to lachie mcgregor who kicked a goal with his first kick

but central had some very good players in that side; o'sullivan, l westhoff, pfitzner, sibenaler
MAY-Z

Return to The RESERVES + the Other grades